Saturday, March 28, 2009

MONEY MAKERS: Swagbucks


I recently signed up to this great site. It's called Swagbucks. Basically, it's a search engine along the lines of Yahoo or Google. You type in what you were going to search anyway and occasionally win 'Swag Bucks'. You can turn them in for some cool prizes. I signed up and got 3 SB's (Swag Bucks) to sign up, and 2 on my first search (which I think is standard)

Me, being me, forgot about the whole thing till today. I started searching on there whenever I needed to search something and won about 3 times today! I now have 11 SB's. I think around 12 you get a free song download so that's cool, if nothing else. They have cool prizes though (game consoles, mp3 players, gift cards, etc), and it's the easiest reward program ever, since I'm always searching.

Plus, it's totally free, and completely legit!

Here's How:
1. Sign Up HERE
2. Fill in your info
3. Confirm your e-mail
4. Start Searching and Earning

Tips:
1. Search a few things each day, but rapid fire searches don't count. Today I have won 3 times, so it's possible to win more than once, but it's just luck.
2. It takes somewhere in the ballpark of 45 swagbucks to get a $5 gift certificate.
3. You can get more $$ for turning in old cell phones or iPods, etc.
4. You get swagbucks for referring pals (when they win, you win). Plus, if you have more than one computer you can get more swagbucks for your family!
5. Make it your homepage so you don't forget.
6. If you can, make it a toolbar in your browser (it didn't work for me for some reason)

Search & Win

0 ideas on "MONEY MAKERS: Swagbucks"

Post a Comment