Sunday, April 5, 2009

FRUGAL LIVING: Garage Sales


Garage sale season is here again for us Michiganders! For those of you who are blessed enough to be somewhere warm you get them all year round. I went out for my first group of yard sales yesterday before my library day. There were 5 total, and I didn't find much to be honest, but I'm still excited.

I found a just like new edition of the hardcover book The Regulators by Richard Bachman (Stephen King). I got it for $2, and it's a first edition, first printing which is the kind I want for my collection. I highly recommend looking for books at garage sales. You can get THE BEST deals...and it sure beats paying $18+ at a book store!

I picked up a couple of soft covers for 10 cents apiece and a really lovely metal tray, also for 10 cents. Those will all be going on eBay as part of my side business. There will be more on that later.

Swagbucks Challenge Update: 25/220 Swagbucks so far! Earned a $2 Swagbuck today!

0 ideas on "FRUGAL LIVING: Garage Sales"

Post a Comment