Saturday, April 4, 2009

CHALLENGE: Swagbucks


I decided to give myself a goal on Swagbucks and see how long (for your edification and amusement) it would take for me to earn. I browsed the many prizes and landed upon a $20 gift certificate to Target. I chose it because I like Target and it's not as easy to get as, say, a $5 cert. + much more useful.

For anyone who's never learned of Swagbucks, you can read more about it here.

Anyway, a $20 gift cert costs 220 Swagbucks. I am currently at 20 dollar Swagbucks (April 4, 2008). Let's see how long it takes me to get to 220! My own rules are as follows: I can ONLY do searches or swagcodes (which I never find in time, anyway *sigh*). I won't participate in any offers, or such.

Wish me luck!

Want to join? Click Below!
Search & Win

0 ideas on "CHALLENGE: Swagbucks"

Post a Comment